No products in the cart.
1. Purpose of Data Collection & Processing
We may collect and process personal data about you in the following circumstances:
- When you complete forms on our website (“Site”). This includes your name, address, email and telephone number, which is provided at the time of registering to use our Site, where you ask us to contact you about our goods or services, subscribe to our mailing list, or subscribe/request our goods and services;
- Whenever you provide information to us when reporting a problem with our Site, making a complaint, making an enquiry or contacting us for any other reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access (see section on Cookies below); and
- Whenever you disclose your information to us, or we collect information from you in any other way, through our Site.
We may also collect data in the following ways:
We may collect information about your device, including where available your Internet Protocol address, for reasons of fraud protection. We may also collect information about your device’s operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to:
- Provide you with information, or services that you requested from us;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so;
- Ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- Improve our Site and services;
- Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you; and
- Contact you for marketing purposes where you have signed up for these (see section 6 for further details).
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms to the collection and privacy of your personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice/policy of every website you visit.
- We will collect details such as your name, address, phone number and email address when you order goods or services from us either via our Site or linked social media sites / other third party partner sites. We will use this information to process your order and comply with our contractual obligations.
- In order to perform our contract with you, we may also need to share personal data with third parties such as payment providers and postal service organisations to assist in the delivery of goods or services you have ordered; this could include EDI partners, third party couriers, or warranty providers.
- We may also advertise your feedback on our website and marketing materials (subject to obtaining your prior consent where necessary);
- We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the goods or services ordered from us and for a period of 6 years afterwards. Where you have subscribed to receive marketing correspondence from us we will keep your personal data for the period of time described in section 5 below.
We will collect details such as your employee names, telephone numbers and email addresses in order to contact you about goods or services ordered with you, to place further orders and to pay you for the goods and/or services supplied. We will keep the personal data for 6 years further to being provided with the goods/services.
4. Failure to Provide Personal Data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide the data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example to provide you with our goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- In addition to the uses described in sections 2-4 above, where you indicate you would like to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing lists or newsletters, enter into any of our competitions or provide us with your details at networking events, we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, business updates and events, which we think may be of interest.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving the information detailed in section 6: 1 at any time. To opt-out of receiving such information you can:
- Tick the relevant box situated in the form on which we collect your information;
- Clicking the unsubscribe button contained in any such communication received; or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 0900 686 providing us with your name and contact details.
- Where you have subscribed to receive marketing correspondence from us we will keep personal data 3 years from when you last interacted with us.
- We may occasionally consult with third party marketing organisations who use automated processing of anonymised personal data to make recommendations on economic or predictable consumer purchasing behaviours. We do not make decisions which affect an individual based purely on automated processing activities.
- We occasionally carry out a credit checks on customers:
- So that we can make credit decisions about you; and
- To prevent fraud and money laundering.
- Our search may be recorded on the files of the credit reference agency.
- If further to undertaking a credit check you receive a low credit score, we reserve the right not to supply you with goods or services on credit and/or require upfront payment for the goods or services you wish to purchase. In this case a member of our team will notify you.
- If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this. if you want to see your credit file, please contact our Customer Services team who will provide you with contact details for the Credit Agency used.
6. Legal Reasons For Processing Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data where the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- For performance of a contract we enter into with you;
- Where necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation we are subject to;
- Where necessary to protect your vital interests; and
- For our legitimate interests (as described within this policy) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests.
- Teqrepair explicitly rely on a basis of legitimate interests when processing data in the following ways. This basis is balanced against your rights and interests and does not override your right to object.
- Teqrepair may supply email addresses to fulfillment partners and couriers in order to improve the service of package delivery.
- Teqrepair may monitor opening of marketing emails in order to improve the service of supplying marketing communications.
- Teqrepair may contact customers with details of goods that the customer prepared for purchase where the purchase did not complete successfully in order to improve the service of purchasing.
7. Personal Data Disclosure to Third Parties
In addition to the third parties mentioned above, we may disclose your information to third parties for our legitimate interests as follows:
- To staff members in order to facilitate the provision of goods or services to you;
- To our affiliated entities to support internal administration;
- IT software providers that host our website and store data on our behalf;
- Professional advisers including consultants, lawyers, bankers and insurers who provide us with consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services;
- HM Revenue and Customs, regulators and other authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances; and
- We may disclose personal data to the police, regulatory bodies, legal advisors or similar third parties where we are under a legal duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our website terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We will not sell or distribute personal data to other organisations without your approval.
8. Data Security
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- Information you provide to us is shared on our secure servers. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures designed to secure your information against accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we limit access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
9. Managing Your Data
- It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if the personal data we hold about you changes.
- Data protection legislation gives you the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data where this has been provided. You also have the right to access information held about you and for this to be provided in an intelligible form. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to DPO@ebuyer.com. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
- You can also ask us to undertake the following:
- Update or amend your personal data if you feel this is inaccurate;
- Remove your personal data from our database entirely;
- Send you copies of your personal data in a commonly used format and transfer your information to another entity where you have supplied this to us, and we process this electronically with your consent or where necessary for the performance of a contract; or
- Restrict the use of your personal data.
- We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Data protection legislation may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all the personal data that we hold about you or to comply with any requests made in accordance with your rights referred to above. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal data, or process any other request we receive, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
- Please send any requests relating to the above to our Data Protection Officer specifying your name and the action you would like us to undertake.
10. Sharing Data
- We will comply with GDPR requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information from Europe to the U.S. Also, we may transfer your data to the U.S., the EEA, or other countries or regions deemed by the European Commission to provide adequate protection of personal data in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service.
11. Consent Withdrawel
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data, you have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances.
13. Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy or how we use your personal data please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Cookies are small data files used to store information on your computer, tablet or mobile device. There are different types of cookies depending on the task, find more information below about the cookies we use and the role they play in helping to make our website more customer friendly and easy to use.
How Are Cookies Use?
Note: if you do decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or allow you access. Our advertisers may download cookies to which we have no control. If used, these cookies are downloaded by clicking on an advertisement found on our website.
Cookie Types Used?
Session cookies help us to provide important features and functionality on our website to offer you the best experience. These cookies remember your preferences when browsing different pages for the site. Examples of this are keeping track of the items in your basket and remembering that you are logged in.
Persistent cookies help us to remember settings between multiple sessions, they are set for a long time (e.g. 2 years). Examples of this type of cookie are storing your Privacy Settings so you don’t need to set them every time you visit the website.
These keep a track of how many visitors are on the site and what is being clicked, this allows us to learn which features you find easy to use and where we can improve to give you a better user experience.