No products in the cart.
Contract is formed between Teqrepair and the Customer at point of despatch.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an e-mail from us with confirmation together with a tracking number. If you do not receive this e-mail within 5 working days of us receiving your cleared funds, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only deliver to addresses with a UK Postcode. Under no circumstances will we deliver outside of the UK
- Delivery Types: Where payment is by credit or debit card we will only deliver to the registered cardholders address
- FREE: your order will normally be dispatched within 5 working days (Monday to Friday) of receipt of cleared funds. Please allow up to 10 days for a cheque to clear
- STANDARD: your order will be dispatched within 1-2 working days
- Delivery charges are subject to VAT and prices are indicated as either EX or INC VAT
- If you pay online we do not allow you to collect your order for reasons of security and efficiency
- If you suspect that your package has been damaged in transit you should reject the goods or sign for the goods as damaged
- We cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries, we employ our courier and they aim to deliver. If you have mission critical orders we suggest placing them as early as is reasonable
- Claims of goods damaged in transit must be noted at the time of the delivery to the delivery person/signing sheet, and notified to Teqrepair as soon as possible after delivery by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- you are not available to receive the delivery
- Courier companies cannot find your address
- adverse weather/traffic conditions prevent delivery
- We only accept the payment methods as described www.teqrepair.com/payment
- We reserve the right to take payments for the funds prior to shipping of goods; however we will endeavour to take payment as close to this time as possible
- All payments are made inclusive of VAT, we are not able to charge excluding VAT prices
- All refunds are subject to delay based on your card issuer’s processes; we cannot expedite the time taken for funds to appear on your card
- Please note if you make a card (credit or debit) payment that contradicts our T&Cs we cannot expedite your refund once we have processed it in our systems – you will need to contact your card issuer
- All cancellations in writing/email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When to cancel: We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason; in this event you will be contacted via email and where funds have been taken they will be refunded immediately
- Consumer customers: you have the right to cancel your order – this period ends on the expiry of the period of fourteen working days beginning with the day after the day on which you received the goods, you are responsible for the cost of returning any items
- Business customers: once you have accepted/signed for your delivery you are no longer able to cancel your order
- Goods purchased for personal use: Refunds will only be made back to the card/payment method originally used
- You have the right to change your mind within fourteen working days of receipt of your order as in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act providing you notify us in writing. If you wish to change your mind and return your goods you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- Refunds will be completed within fourteen calendar days, however all refunds are completed as quickly as possible
- The customer must return all items, accessories, cables and/or manuals that were provided
- Teqrepair reserve the right at any stage during the order process to cancel and refund an order in full, without explanation
- All products and accessories must be returned as sent
- Software can not be returned once any seal is broken/marked in anyway.
Warranty, Returns & Technical Support
- If upon receipt of your item(s) you believe there is a fault, in the first instance please refer to your confirmation of despatch e-mail which indicates what you should do for each of the manufacturers products we supply
- For Technical Support issues please also follow instructions as above
- If you have an item covered by a Teqrepair warranty then we are unable to accept the return of goods without prior authorisation. Upon authorisation, we will e-mail you with instructions for the return of goods.
- Item(s) returned without prior authorisation may be refused upon delivery
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure any item(s) authorised for return are sufficiently packaged. Where delivery back to Teqrepair is the responsibility of the buyer, we strongly recommend adequate insurance is in place.
Our warranty page with further details can be found: Teqrepair Warranty
- The specifications as advertised in product descriptions are as accurate as possible and every effort is made to ensure that information is correct; we will make every effort to ensure that any mistakes are rectified
- You are wholly responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods offered and by placing your order and/or bid you are acknowledging the goods as being suitable
- When purchasing non-new equipment it is important that you read and understand the grading system and the factors affecting the price of your purchased goods, details can be found here
- Many of the photographs used are library images and we are therefore not responsible for any colour variances or style updates. These are issued or published solely to provide you with an approximate idea of the Products shown. There may be slight variations between these photographs or illustrations and the products which you receive. Full detailed specifications are available from the manufacturer’s brochures or their websites.
- Retail product images do not guarantee brand new/retail products