Contract is formed between Teqrepair and the Customer at point of despatch.
Warranty, Returns & Technical Support
- If upon receipt of your item(s) you believe there is a fault, in the first instance please refer to your confirmation of despatch e-mail which indicates what you should do for each of the manufacturers products we supply
- For Technical Support issues please also follow instructions as above
- If you have an item covered by a Teqrepair warranty then we are unable to accept the return of goods without prior authorisation. Upon authorisation, we will e-mail you with instructions for the return of goods.
- Item(s) returned without prior authorisation may be refused upon delivery
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure any item(s) authorised for return are sufficiently packaged. Where delivery back to Teqrepair is the responsibility of the buyer, we strongly recommend adequate insurance is in place.
Our warranty page with further details can be found: Teqrepair Warranty